INTRODUCING THE ROTA REGISTER SYSTEM S2
- It is perfect for re-inserting for die cutting, re-printing and to insert and position 2 webs.
- Using a line drive encoder and eye mark reader, it controls the positioning and matches to the line speed to control the inserted material in register.
- With a position accuracy of +.02/-.02 and maximum speeds of 40-50mpm, this unit can be easily installed onto your printing press, making it the affordable option for all your re-insertion requirement
Rotary Engineering was established in 1975.
During this time we have manufactured a large range of products. We have a fully equipped CNC Machinery and engineering work shop as well as a fully equipped design and drawing room with mechanical and electrical design using servo drive technology. Rotary Engineering are able to design, build and manufacture complex equipment and special purpose machinery.
Machinery and Specialised Equipment Range
- Label Converting Machines
- Flexo Printing
- Booklet Label
- Digital Finishing Equipment
- Flexo Coaters
- Sheet Batcher Stackers
- Print re-insertion Equipment
- Slitter Rewinder •Specialised Design and Engineered Machines
Peter Jessop, Director of Rotary Engineering, is very proud of the quality and the high standard that Rotary Engineering has to offer.
Rotary Engineering is world class in our field and support our customers to the nth degre